Solved

Did you get my order

• 27 November 2020
  • 12 replies

Still waiting for an order confirmation. You have all my details but nothing. Can someone PLEASE CONTACT ME !!!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 1 December 2020, 16:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Could someone also tell me if my order is received and what’s happening. Had no notifications ?

I placed an order yesterday. Have heard or received no communication or confirmation - nothing. Can’t get through on any phone lines, Chat is a robot and no option for “Have you received my order”  No email address to send query .. Really frustrating .. I have absolutely no idea what’s going on and supplied all my personal details. Is this company genuine. Very concerned. Can someone PLEASE HELP !!! 

Can’t get through to customer service, informs call centre is closed and live chat is a robot that doesn’t understand “Have you received my order” Further assistance required please … you should have my email address on file

Thank you

Can someone confirm my order has been reviewed and if it is to be delivered. Had no confirmation at all ?

Hello - placed an order yesterday, no confirmation, all details supplied. Can’t get through on phone, live chat a robot and no one on here responded to various messages. Have I been scammed ? PLESE CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

Not a good start as new potential customer.

Thank you

Hi Will, thanks but can you confirm you have received the order ? Are you replying to me ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Tony Cross 

You will receive a notification when your order is ready for dispatch via email and/or text.

It has been a few days since you posted. If you have not received any further updates on your order, please let us know and we’ll be able to help further.

Michelle 

Hi Michelle 

I placed the order on 26th Nov but had no confirmation in any form. You are the first contact I’ve had. How long is reasonable before I need ask again for assistance?

please advise

Tony

I agree, had same problem.. wish I had never started with these guys..

Hello Michelle 

still absolutely nothing. I am assuming you did not receive my order. After this I would like to cancel everything anyway but please can you confirm all is cancelled if you did get it. 

Tony

Hi Michelle 

Please could you destroy and of my personal data. I have not received any confirmation. It looks like no monies have been taken. I have gone elsewhere so if you did receive an order PLEASE CANCEL and send me an Email to confirm. Thank you - Tony 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tony Cross,

I’ll send you a PM so we can try to search for an order for you, however, for having your personal details removed, please see: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/privacy-and-cookies

Mohammed

EDIT: I’ve merged all of your posts and topics into one megathread. Please retain all posts relating to this in one topic. 

I’ve also merged colleagues replies into this thread. 

Why iD Mobile?