Solved

Direct Debit

• 2 February 2021
  • 8 replies

I am trying to set up a direct debit on my account however I keep getting a message saying that ‘we have been unable to validate the bank details that you enetered. Check info and try again’

This is an absolute joke, as I can’t upgrade my phone sunless I set up a direct debit, yet when I try it won't let me?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 14:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Rocklomond 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing when trying to set up your Direct Debit.

Is the bank account you are using in your name 

Have you entered all the details correctly and your name in full?

Michelle 

Hi Michelle

Yes I am entering all the correct information yet still nothing?

Sorry, yes the account im using is in my name also!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Rocklomond 

Thank you for confirming. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

On the ID app it says my bill has been paid, however the payment hasn't come out my account as unfortunately i used the wrong bank account. What do i do now ? I have since set up the direct debit with the correct bank account. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ww65 

You can make a manual payment through our automated payment line by calling 7777 from your iD phone, or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile. You can then select from one of the following options: 
Option 1 - Check your allowances, check your spend limit and check your unbilled charges

Option 2 - Hear your balance, make a payment

-Mohsin

Hello,

This hasnt really answered my question. My Payment History section in the app states as payment received, however there is no sign of this coming out of the account i accidentally selected. My app doesnt state any outstanding payment required. The payment apparently came out on the 03/04/2021. I have since set up a new direct debit for next month, but i need to pay this month. What do i do ? 

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @ww65 

If there is no outstanding amount showing on your iD app then you do not need to pay anything for this month and let the new direct debit resume from next month. Please keep an eye out on the iD in the next few days, if for any reason it does show an outstanding balance, you can make a manual payment through our automated payment line.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?