Question

Direct Debit date is differnet to next bill payment collection date?

Hi,

I’m new to iD Mobile and have just had my letter confirmation of my Direct Debit being setup. 

But it states that my future bill payment will be collected on or around the 27th of the month whereas the I’d already changed the Direct Debit date previously on the iD Mobile app to the 28th of the each month.

So, my question is which date will be my Direct Debit payment date…the 27th or 28th?!? 

thanks

Tony

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe the letter was generated before you changed the Direct Debit date in the iD app.

You’ll need someone at iD to look at your account to find out - quickest way to get the answer is use the Live Chat service and ask an iD customer service agent.

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 8pm weekdays, so you can chat with a real person.

Thanks @andewhite, that scenario would make sense.

I’ll try and see if I can catch someone on the Live Chat (although it wasn’t working for me earlier on…kept getting this message?

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 526603462173824840

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Log out of your iD Mobile community account and then access live chat.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tony Jones, just checking in to see if you manged to get this sorted?

Thank you,

Rory

Hi @Rory 

No, I’m afraid not - I’ve logged out and back in again (like @WelshPaul suggested) and yet I’m still unable to access the Live Chat feature.

Can you help me with my query please? As even though I changed my DD date via the app last week to the 28th of the month, I’ve just checked it again now and it’s now stating it’s the 27th of the month and won’t allow me to change it? Why has this been changed to the 27th when I had already requested it to be the 28th? The 27th is possibly the worse day of the month for me 😣

Thanks

Tony

Hi @Rory 

I’ve tried logging out and back in again to access the Live Chat like @WelshPaul suggested, but it’s still not working for me.

Are you able to see why my DD date has been changed to 27th when I had already managed it myself last week by the ID app to be the 28th of each month?! The 27th is possibly the worse day of the month for me as my pay day is the 28th.

Regards

Tony

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Rory 

I’ve tried logging out and back in again to access the Live Chat like @WelshPaul suggested, but it’s still not working for me.

I’ve never had an issue with Live Chat on my Windows 10 laptop via https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat in a web browser.

If Live Chat doesn’t work try privately messaging iD on facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Don't log back in. Just log out! The error occurs when users check the box "keep me logged in". So, log out and access live chat and it should work. 👍

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tony Jones, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?