Question

Direct debit not taken

• 17 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Neither of my first two direct debits have been taken and I had to pay manually both times.

It is set up on my bank side and showing on my ID online account, but the app is showing the direct debit date as being the “NanNth” of the month so something is not correct.

As I cannot see were to contact your online chat can an ID rep on here help?

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You should check your credit report to ensure that ID Mobile have not damaged it in any way as a result.

LIve chat have just told me that they can see the direct debit has been taken even though I’m sure that was just my manual payments, but I’ll leave it unitl next month to chase it up if it fails again. 

You should check your credit report to ensure that ID Mobile have not damaged it in any way as a result.

I paid on the due date when the app was telling me in red text that a payment was due so i have no problems there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @oldfatbaldy 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further and check to see if you have an active direct debit showing on our systems. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

I have had the same problem - I changed the date of my direct debit in the app, but now it is showing as being taken on the NaNth

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @louise.cw,

The “NaNth” in the iD Mobile app means the app wasn’t able to get a date value from the back-end billing system, perhaps because it had just been changed.

Anyway, when you use My Account online from a browser on a desktop or laptop PC, is the information correct?

@iD Support I changed the date to the third, and the bill I got for September said it would be taken from my account on the fourth, but that didn’t happen. I think I got confirmation, but don’t remember for sure because this was a few weeks ago and this was the first month the direct debit was set up for the new date.

@andewhite I haven’t been able to log in on my computer (that issue is being sorted out) so I don’t know

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @louise.cw - hopefully this will be sorted in due course.
I guess as 3rd Oct was a Sunday, the Oct payment would - in a perfect world - be collected on Oct 4th (Monday).

Why iD Mobile?