Question

extremely slow speeds on my contract phone

• 14 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I am always and at all times experiencing very slow speeds, usually at 0.2 or 0.3 megabits, please tell me if you can fix it or not, I have already tried you chat and support team, this is my last effort to get this sorted, if not I will be cancelling. Do not waste my time.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did the iD agent/s you spoke to on live chat raise a ticket about this problem for you?

If they did and the issue still hasn’t been resolved, then you’ve pretty much run out of options.

Anyway, good luck getting it sorted or otherwise.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Farhad Taran, when did you join us and have the speeds always been slow?

Try entering your postcode here. If it says there are no issues and your speeds have always been slow, then it sounds like we just offer a poor coverage in your area.

You can check that by entering your postcode here.

If the coverage is poor in your area and you took out a minimum term contract, then you have 30 days from the point of purchase to return the order.

If you’re on a 30-day rolling SIM plan, then you can leave without penalty at any time by submitting your notice. Read how to do that here.

Thank you,

Rory

@Rory W9 3DY

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@Rory W9 3DY

So @Farhad Taran, status check shows there’s a long running issue in your area.
It looks like Three UK (iD Mobile’s network partner) are upgrading the network in your area.

Why iD Mobile?