Question

Failed credit check

• 18 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi 

Newbie here.

Surely it would make sense to let people know they can only order 2 sims per person before pac codes etc are requested!!. Why is this??. Please advise how I go about getting a 3rd contract asap. It seems discriminatory against single families......

Many thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @shaysmum 

When you sign up for a Pay Monthly plan, we’ll run a credit check, so we will ask you some questions. 

This will include information from your credit application and about your financial situation and financial history. Credit reference agencies will supply to us both public (including the electoral register) and shared credit, financial situation and financial history information and fraud prevention information.

There is some information I can provide you regarding getting multiple connections. 

• An initial number of connections will be offered to you at the time of your application this can be 1 or 2.
  • Following the Initial connection(s), You can apply for further units (one per time). This can follow the payment of 3 bills. This is usually after 75-days of your initial connection.
  • Payment must have been successfully applied to your account by direct debit - 3 bills payments will be required if the value and/or the number of units taken at the time of the initial connection are considered high value tariff £30+
  • The account must be Up to date with all connections and must all have active direct debits.

Sometimes, the data we find on a credit check doesn’t meet our criteria. Although that means we can’t give you a Pay Monthly plan, you can still join us on Pay As You Go.

Thanks

Michelle 

The limit of 2 was never mentioned before I tried to get 3!!. So assure me you've not messed up my credit record?. Btw how long does it take for the sims to come through please?.

Thabks8

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @shaysmum  

You can check your credit report online with credit reference agency such as Equifax, Clearscore, Experian. 

Once you have placed an order you will receive updates o your expected delivery date, via email/text. Sim cards are sent via Royal Mail and should arrive within 5/10 working days if not sooner. 

Thanks

Michelle 

I joined 9 days ago. Please advise where my sims are!

Hello!! I have received the direct debit mandate but no sims!!. I need to transfer numbers over please advise. Thanks 

Hi please cancel this contract!!. Enough.

Who am I speaking to to action this??

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @shaysmum,

Royla Mail has had some delays with deliveries due to a backlog of parcels in their network.

Has the SIM(s) since arrived?

Did you still want to cancel? If so, let us know and we will PM you to sort this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?