Solved

Faulty Phone

I’ve had a new phone delivery it’s doesn’t work but I don’t know it’s number to report the fault.I am currently being charged for my old phone and for my new phone which I’ve had since January but has never worked.When I got hold of ID chat bot to ask for help they wanted to know the number but it’s not on my details and I cannot get the phone to work to find out the number how can I sort this???

Its so frustrating not to be able to hold a conversation and sort this out

icon

Best answer by Shelley Jordan Shepherd 21 March 2021, 19:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Shelley Jordan Shepherd 

We can help you, just to confirm are you looking to keep both contracts running?

When you say your phone does not work, is the SIM card not working, in your new phone? 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi Michelle 

No this is what is so frustrating I am only using my old phone because my new phone has never worked (it was delivered in January!! and at the time I thought I would be soon able to take it to a car phone warehouse or apple store but obviously lock down has prevented that so it’s sitting on my bedside table and has been since delivery)

I tried sorting it out with chat bot weeks ago but they kept saying my phone worked but were referring to my old phone 

.If I could have a working new phone I would want to pay only for that .I’m currently paying for two phones only one is working .I’m honestly so fed up

No I just want the new phone but am having to use old phone as new phone not working 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Shelley Jordan Shepherd 

What seems to be the issue with the new phone you received in January? 

-Mohsin

It just is constantly on refresh 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Shelley Jordan Shepherd 

Did you report the fault with your phone to us in January?

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Yes but the chat bot kept saying my phone worked and I had made calls but that was referring to my OLD phone she asked me for the phone number of my new phone but I have no idea how I would find the number out as it’s not on my paperwork or invoice and my phone doesn’t work .I’ve even tried calling Car phone warehouse but they referred me back to ID .I can’t understand why as I upgraded on my ID app they would not have the information their end !!!!!

No one seems to be able to help and my phone continues to sit unused by costing money week after week .

Have I been given acceptable levels of support and customer service ????,

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message so we can investigate this further. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

I have no private message (no surprise and 10 of chat later no further forward .Should I contact Trading Standards at this point as clearly progress is non existent and product faulty and paying for item with no service???

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I can confirm we have sent you a private message.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

No still no messages except to tell me my bills going up

9 days after my first message still no further forward is there literally anyone to help

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

If you click on your iD Community profile, then go down to Private Messages, you will be able to see we have sent you a Private Message. 

-Mohsin

I’ve done this there no private messages how about just help on here

I can only see my side of the conversation when I access private messages what am I doing wrong

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I have replied back to your Private Message now.

-Mohsin

Hi I returned my phone as instructed it was received and signed for two days ago what happens now?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Shelley Jordan Shepherd,

Thank you for letting us know. The warehouse will process the return in due course.

Please reply back to us via the Private Message feature used earlier to let us know this and we’ll continue to offer support.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?