Solved

Final Bill complaint

• 10 February 2021
  • 1 reply

5 Days ago I made a complaint through chat to resolve my final bill. They advised I would Receive a £5 and that my final bill would be produced within two days. It’s now been five days and I have not received the £5 and I have also not received a final bill. I have now moved countries my account will not let me access it because the security is a number will be sent for verification to my old number which I no longer have.

How do I reopen my complaints? 

this has been truely an awful experience. It took me 2hrs on chat which I thought was resolved but now having to try an alternative. All I want is to pay and be done with ID (the hardest company to get hold of)

I originally Cancelled on the 17th of January

icon

Best answer by Kevin 10 February 2021, 16:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Lulu2 

Cancellation requests are a 30-day notice period.  Which is why you would have the message there regarding the 30days to notify us if you change your mind on that for any reason.

You should have had a text to the SIM card to state the date specifically that the account will be cut off.

If you put the request in on January 17th then it would be February 16th you should be getting disconnected.

If the Live Chat Team have given you a £5 credit related to a complaint then that should apply to your next bill.

Any last bill for your account should be showing on the account within 1-2 days of the disconnection.

You could pay that through the iD Mobile App or it’ll come out via Direct Debit about 14 days after the disconnection if a Direct Debit is active still.

Why iD Mobile?