Solved

forgot password and date of birth

• 28 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I setup an account for my son (10 years) last September, however, because he is only 10years the system did not accept his date of birth as legal, thus I setup a different one. 

The problem now is that I forgot what was the password and date of birth used. I would like to change my sons plan (planning to get him a mobile phone for Christmas) but can’t access his account. 

Could you please help me?

All the best

Miguel

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 December 2020, 14:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @migosas,

The date of birth should match the person's date of birth whose name is on the contract. Have you given this one a try when trying to reset the password?

Ryan

The problem is that ID mobile does not allow under 18 to hold an account. While I understand this for avoiding having children setting up accounts and not paying, there are easier ways to prevent children fraud that this one. 

I setup an account for my son (11 years old) and since I also have an account I wasn't allowed to register the same date of birth. So, given this, I created a new birth date, which I no longer remember. The irony of the story is that I need to access my sons account because I am buying him a new mobile phone for Christmas. But, it seems that ID mobile is not interested in helping out here. Maybe I should just cancel his SIM card account only and look elsewhere.

Miguel

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @migosas,

You should be able to make a second purchase in your name as 1 account holder can have 2 accounts.

In this case, the purchase should have been made in your name and your date of birth.

That said, I’ll send you a PM and we will try to look into this unique one and hopefully can sort it.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?