Question

FRAUD ACCOUNT SET UP IN MY NAME!!

• 27 June 2022
  • 5 replies

I am not a ID mobile customer however I have received a letter this morning about a direct debit being set up in my name. I have notified account action fraud of this. Please cancel and remove my details from your system as I did not set it up!! I want to talk to a real person about this as I am understandable very frustrated and upset!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry to hear your details have been used fraudulently.

The messaging in this forum isn’t real-time, so it could be several days before iD Mobile read your post.

It’ll be faster to private message (PM) iD Mobile via facebook (Messenger) or twitter (by direct message).

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

You may also need a reference number from Action Fraud online, when you’re speaking to iD Mobile.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @EmmaKing6, I can see this has been picked up by the social media team so we’ll close this thread.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Is mcfee security set up on my phone

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Malcolm Chapman, this isn’t something we’d know. Do you have the McAfee app installed on your phone?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your help no action on my account at the moment so i think i will close it and set up again.Thanks again for your help

Why iD Mobile?