Question

fraudulent account

• 11 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi I am extremely upset and stressed as I have wrote to you 3 times about this fraudulent account being set up in my name and I have waited 30 days for the frauds team to be in touch and have not heard anything from them . I received a threatening debt collecting letter from your selfs and have now been sent another bill so now that is 2 bills you have sent me that I have nothing to do with it clearly states on the second bill letterthat no data text or calls have been used so why this is taking so long to cancel the account I do not understand . This should have been sorted by now it is causing a lot of stress to my life and my credit score it is not fair at all . This account needs cancelling straight away I should not be waiting 2 months for this to be sorted absolutely disgraceful that I am receiving no genuine help from yourselfs  

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Christina1 

We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?