Question

Galaxy S22+ Out of Stock

I have just order a Galaxy S22+ which when I ordered ID Mobile stated it was ‘available’ then I get an email telling me it is out of stock but they will still be charging me and running a credit check, surely, they can’t do that without confirming availability of the phone first

If there is a stock issue and it is going to take longer than a week then I would prefer they cancelled my order and not perform a credit check which would affect my credit rating, then I can look to a different provider

How can I stop a credit check happening and cancel my order so I can go with someone else ? 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I think it’s probably too late to prevent the credit check.

The iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397 might be able to assist with availability dates or cancelling your order.

Otherwise, contact iD customer service using online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat and ask them for help.

The agents work until 6pm at weekends.

Good luck.

I'm three years old. My contract is about to expire. I'm thinking of changing them. I saw the ad for these IDs, but now when I see how they're joking with people, I've thought about it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Dimitar, I’m not sure I understand your post, sorry? Do you need help with anything?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?