Solved

Handset broken/lost - What do i do?

• 24 May 2020
  • 8 replies

I dropped my new A51 in my hottub can I get a replacement from ID as I am on contract 

icon

Best answer by Will 24 September 2020, 15:50

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Kev1964 

I have replied on a previous post you created. 

Thanks 

Aklima

My phone has been lost/stolen. What  do I do. I cannot get through to ID mobile at all. Live chat, no call no. I am at a loss, cannot communicate! Iam just going around in circles.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @stephentempest,

We’ll send you a Private Message now so that we can block your handset and SIM and send you a new SIM card out.

Will

Thanks Will.

I am Holiday at the moment till the 5th of October. I'm hoping my handset will turn up when I get home. One never Knows, there are some honest people out there. It had my home address and landline no in the case. I hoped I blocked the sim on your website, but having checked it still shows it as live. Even though I've redone it three times and confirmed!!?

Ps I have not received a message.

Chears. Steve.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @stephentempest,

I see you now received our message, and someone will be getting back to you later today.

Will

My mobile handset has been dropped in water and is damaged. How can I get a replacement phone for my ID mobile account?

The phone is out of warranty and I am unable to visit Carphone at Curry’s due to COVID lockdown restrictions

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @JanELiddell,

If you’re outside of warranty, and the handset was dropped in water, we’d be unable to provide you with a replacement I’m afraid.

Have you checked to see if you’re due an upgrade?

Will

Why iD Mobile?