Question

Help

• 11 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Since 5 this evening I keep getting relentless amounts of random numbers calling or texting saying that I've called them when I haven't! I've tried the abizmal ID customer service and they're clueless, wanting me to pay £25 to get my number changed when thus is no fault of my own. I've resorted to taking the sim out of my Huawei p20 because it's constantly ringing!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Since 5 this evening I keep getting relentless amounts of random numbers calling or texting saying that I've called them when I haven't! I've tried the abizmal ID customer service and they're clueless, wanting me to pay £25 to get my number changed when thus is no fault of my own. I've resorted to taking the sim out of my Huawei p20 because it's constantly ringing!

Hello there @Highercontrast,

Number changes do carry a one-off charge of £25.00 and can be waived if there's a crime-reference number.

However, we'd like to investigate these calls you're referring to, so we can see what can be done here.

Can you email us 
Please include your:

• Full name
• Full address with postcode
• Date of birth
• iD Mobile number

Also include your Community Username and a link to this topic so we can find the issue.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?