Question

Help - can't log into account as don't have phone number

Hi - I have received an email saying to check my monthly bill.  I don’t have an iD mobile account, so I assume this relates to phones I recently bought from my daughters.  I have tried to register for an online account so I can keep across things, but to register I have to enter a phone number, and it’s not recognising my daughter’s number.   Same thing calling customer services - without a phone number you can’t get past the automated robot.  It’s driving me slightly mad - please help!   Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @sandwats 

We would advise speaking to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to help set up your account.  I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm after seeing the chat BOT I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin - I’m sorry but that is exactly the problem - I can’t access the live chat without knowing my phone number, and it won’t accept the only phone number I can think it would be, which is my daughter’s.  It’s a Catch 22.   What I need is someone who can identify my account (from my name, address, email address, bank details, whatever) and from that, set up the account so I can have access.  At the moment I have no means of monitoring whatever it is I’m meant to be paying for!

Thanks - I really hope you can help

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @sandwats,

We’ll send you a Private Message now and do exactly that.

Will

Why iD Mobile?