Solved

Help! I am not receiving my Santander OTPs, all other texts are fine.

• 3 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Santander have advised me they are sending me the OTPs and it’s an error with ID mobile.

icon

Best answer by Will 5 September 2020, 11:58

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sandy13,

That’s odd. Have you tried removing the SIM card and powering down the handset for 10 minutes? This can often help get a message to hurry along.

Will

Thanks Will, I'll give it a go.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sandy13, just checking in to see if this worked for you? If not, I’d recommend jumping on the Live Chat, as they’ll be able to raise a Trouble Ticket with the Tech Team so they can look into this for you.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi

I have joined ID mobile and am having the same issue with Natwest. I can see posts with this subject have been ongoing for 1 year and more disappointed that it seems to still be an ongoing issue. 

Not the best experience so far as a new customer

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rsuleman,

We are sorry to hear you are having this issue also.

Can you advise if you are having issues with any other OTP messages or just from your bank?

Kash

No other OTP issues so far but have issues with messages from certain family members too

Those messages from family are bizarrely going onto the old Vodafone sim that is no longer in service

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rsuleman,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?