Question

how can I remove add ons?

I accidentally purchased a 12 month add on twice, I haven't been billed for these yet and I want to remove them before I do as I no longer want them. I am confused on how I can cancel/remove it, I've asked the live chat bot and it says to go on add ons and then select the add on to remove but I'm unable to do that or see that option. Any help would be much appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Asking because I accidentally bought two 12 month add on and I want to know if I could get a refund after getting billed? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @katesimoneyoung1,

I see you made a couple of topics on this, so I’ve combined the two for you.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

@katesimoneyoung1 did you find it if you can delete an extra add on? Mine doesn't give me an option to delete one either. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Shirleyr,

I have replied to your comment on another users thread with the answer, however in short, they cannot be removed I’m afraid.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?