Solved

How do I chase up a complaint?

• 19 May 2018
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I have had an ongoing complaint with ID after they made a horrendous hash of my upgrade in February. After receiving a phone call a few weeks ago, and a promise that the lady would call me again in a few days, I sent a chaser email today. I had a response that the email address I used (queries@idmobile.co.uk) was no longer active.

How should I now be contacting the complaints team to request a resolution of the complaint, or to get a letter of deadlock so that I can refer the matter to the ombudsman?

Thanks
Rhun
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 21 May 2018, 10:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @rhunleed,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our iD Community.

It looks like you've got a complaint that you wanted investigating further/still need a response for.

Whilst we can provide general support here, we wouldn't be able to investigate your complaint from this platform as we'd need access to your account.

I've PM'ed you on how we can best get this resolved.

Mohammed

How do I chases up a complaint, I need to get in touch with customer services 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Loz17 

The quickest way currently would be to reach out to the Live Chat Team here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

The button to chat won’t be there if all agents are busy, but if you hang out on the page it should pop up not before too long.

Why iD Mobile?