Solved

How do I end my plan, I'm going round in circles!

• 10 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I end my plan?  I have tried the Thinking of Leaving link in Manage my Account leading to End my Plan but it just takes me to dmobile.co.uk/contact-us which takes me back to the start.

Any help in actually ending my plan without a PAC or STAC would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 10 June 2021, 16:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You can do this via live chat here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Click on the “Launch live chat” button and enter your information. Once you're connected to the ID Mobile chatbot type the word “Agent” and select “Disconnect my account” option and you will be connected to a live agent who will action your cancelation request.

If you rather wait, a member of the forum staff will be along shortly and they will be able to put in your cancelation request after communicating via PM. 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Bob Owen,

We can help you leave without a PAC or STAC.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Userlevel 1

Between WelshPaul and Ameer in iD Customer Service my 30 day contract was cancelled and I am now on PAYG.

I am not the least bit dis-satisfied with iD as I now know that I can get as good a service from iD as I currently get from o2 for a lot less money.  I went with o2 because their mast is the closest to me and I thought they would be the first to give me 5G.  In fact the Three mast, which is twice as far away, gives me as good a signal if not better and has been 5G for a month now.  So I am keeping the iD account and SIM and will be back as soon as the o2 contract ends.

Thanks for all the help from the community and please close this thread.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Will do @Bob Owen,

And cheers for the feedback, it’s greatly appreciated.

Will

Why iD Mobile?