how do i get a puk code?
icon

Best answer by Kevin 8 March 2019, 11:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@holler777

Hi, just ring the phone provider that's tied to the number you're wanting to tansfer. You just need to ask for the puk code.
It's really that simple. They'll give you it there and then but it will expire in something like 28 days from receipt.

You can then use that to transfer your number to your new provider.

Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Howdy @holler777

For a PUK, we'd need you to get in touch with our Live Chat Team or Customer Services through here
This would be needed if you have been locked out of your SIM.

@Adzdalton what you're referring to there is a "PAC" (which is used to move a mobile number from one provider to another). It would have been ideal for whoever it was that coined these terms to have made them not so similar in name and less easy to confuse.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Howdy @holler777

For a PUK, we'd need you to get in touch with our Live Chat Team or Customer Services through hereThis would be needed if you have been locked out of your SIM.

@Adzdalton what you're referring to there is a "PAC" (which is used to move a mobile number from one provider to another). It would have been ideal for whoever it was that coined these terms to have made them not so similar in name and less easy to confuse.

@Kevin
Of course your absolutely right, my mistake.
Apologies @holler777

Why iD Mobile?