Solved

how do i get an id staff member to contact me

• 19 February 2021
  • 6 replies

My phone is charged and has credit. I have turned it off and on, I have taken the sim out and replaced and it still doesn’t stay active for more than 3 minutes. 4 days now - I need my phone for complicated medical issues

I can’t get any to contact me - any clues on what next?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 21 February 2021, 17:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Claire shirley,

Before we Private Message you to offer further assistance, we just need to understand the actual issue itself sorry. Could you answer the following please?:

What do you mean by “Doesn’t stay active”? Does the handset itself switch off, or are you referring to signal?

How long have you had the Phone and the SIM card?

Have you tried the SIM card in another handset? If so, how does it behave?

Once we have these answers, we’ll be better equipped to private message and have this logged and investigated appropriately.

Will

Hello, it is the signal that doesn’t last - the handset stays on and can access WiFi- my phone is quite old I think but the same happened in another phone that is less than a year old. The sim is maybe 2 years old

hope that helps

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Claire shirley 

Thank you for this information, please could we take your postcode? 

We can check to see if there are any reported issues within your area. 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hello,my postcode is CT21 4AJ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Claire shirley 

I have just checked this and can confirm that there is an unplanned outage in your area which is ongoing. This will affect your data and signal. We can confirm this being worked on and should be resolved very soon.

-Mohsin

Ok thanks

Why iD Mobile?