Solved

How do I speak to someone

• 14 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Trying to get in touch but there is no way to do so. Live chat doesn’t work. No email. no number to call. What is going on here?
How can I speak to a real person? 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 September 2020, 13:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @rubinbesureis,

What is it you needed to speak to us about?

Is there anything we can help with?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I need to know why I cannot use my sim card on an older phone as my current phone is barely working. 

P. S.

Please don't offer me a new phone. 

P. S. S. 

Where can I find the Chat?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I need to know why I cannot use my sim card on an older phone as my current phone is barely working. 

P. S.

Please don't offer me a new phone. 

P. S. S. 

Where can I find the Chat?

Hello @rubinbesureis,

Which phone are you trying to use the SIM inside?

The Live Chat can be found on the Contact Us page of our website.

The phone you’re using it in, needs to be 3G/4G compatible as well as unlocked to any UK network.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

The phone I’m trying to use is nokia 3300. It does take my sims from other providers but not from ID. 

If I cannot use the sim with my nokia then would you please tell me how I can leave ID and take my number with me, as the service ID provides is 1 out of 10. 

thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @rubinbesureis,

The Nokia 3300 is a GSM/2G only phone and is not supported by iD as our network is 3G/4G.

You’ll need to contact our Live Chat Team to request a disconnection of this.

Mohammed

Is there a way to speak to a real person on the phone?!? The live chat isn’t working for me - I’m a new customer & feel like cancelling already - it’s so frustrating searching chats to see if anyone can help with my issues 😑

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Hayley Kidd,

iD Mobile are a non-telephony business which means that we don’t provide Customer Service over the phone.

However if you are having trouble contacting us via Live Chat you can contact our Facebook or Twitter team.

If you prefer for us to PM you here please get back to us and we will send you a PM. However just to advise it will be quicker for you to contact our Facebook or Twitter Team.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?