Solved

How do you end a contract with this useless company

• 26 November 2020
  • 5 replies

HI to whoever sees this, after multiple attempts to call, use online support and even use facebook to try to close my account, i am no further. I took out a contract 2 years ago, which i was told in store was only a 12 month but that is another topic, i am now reaching the end point and want to pay to cancel my contract as i have never even used the sim card as all i wanted was the phone to replace a damaged one. 

So i thought it would be fairly simple to end, simply call a support number, talk to a person pay the difference and done. How wrong could i have been, you call the number just to have a 3 minuet automated message with menus just tell you to go online. So you go online and guess what i dont have an account, so i go to create the account, but wait it wants to send my number a security code (the number i have never used). So i go to live chat, just to be told no one is available try again later. So i tried again later just to get the same message. I then went to facebook as i thought there could be a chance to get to a person, only to find multiple post from people saying the same thing, after complaining to a post reply the best answer i got was post on her which came from the ID reply. 

So all of this for some cheap £15 a month contract which currently looks like i have no way of cancelling, i could of course cancel my direct debit but then i am in the wrong for doing that. So if anyone exists at this waste of space company, please contact me to end my contract. Dixon group should be ashamed if this is the level of service they want to give, and then to have the bad taste to say we are doing this to prioritise vulnerable customers during this period, how are you doing that if they cannot reach you by phone??????????????

icon

Best answer by Ryan 10 December 2020, 15:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Anyone out there as still multiple days later your bots insist i post on here instead of talking to a real person?

Userlevel 1

This is the worst mobile experience I’ve ever had. Took the 30 day rolling and can’t leave with my number I’ve had for over 10 years. Going in circles trying to get hold of someone 

again another 5 days, the company still does not answer, shocking.

Userlevel 1

again another 5 days, the company still does not answer, shocking.

I am now sorted.

the Online chat wasn’t working on my mobile. Went onto my Mac and got through straight away, they regenerated a pac code which worked. There’s also an email you can send to they replied in 48hrs but by this time chat had worked. Good luck 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ihatethiscompany,

We are sorry to hear about not being able to get in touch with us. We will send you a PM here to offer further support.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?