Solved

How many lines.......

• 21 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

Apologies if I am doing this incorrectly......

I have been paying for a contract with ID since October last year for my son to use when he is at school...….I am looking at maybe taking out 2 more lines (including handsets) on the account and I was wondering if anyone knows whether ID have a limit on the number of lines they will allow one customer to have at any one time.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Adzdalton 21 March 2019, 19:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi @Neil73

Unfortunately iD currently only support one number per account/sim.
You will need to create seperate login details for each contract you sign up to.

Having multiple users under one account has been previously discussed on this forum and forwarded to the iD team.
Hopefully this is something they will consider in the near future.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/app-and-my-account-23/multiple-id-accounts-view-in-one-dashboard-397

Hope this helps :)
Best Regards
Adam
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Neil73

As @Adzdalton mentioned above, you would need to create separate email for each number to register new ID Mobile Account.

Also ID Mobile allow 2 lines per name. In order to have higher chance to be accepted for 2nd line, there should be a break of around 6 months between purchases due to credit checks.

If you would like to purchase more than 2 numbers I would recommend contacting Sales Team ( +44800 049 0250 ) and they can advise you what I best solution for your enquiry.

Kind Regards

Why iD Mobile?