Question

how much notice should i give to cancel?

• 5 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am leaving ID as I find it completely incomprehensible that you dont have customer service!!? Its so so so irritating. My phone has been broken, unfit for purpose for months but I havent been able to talk to anyone about the ridiculous quoted cost to leave - I have 1

month left of my 24 month £24 contract but yet I’m being quoted £114 to cancel my contract now??! I have the following questions:

1. Why is the fee so much?
  2. I want to leave, my contract ends in 5-6 weeks - when do I have to let you know I want to cancel my contract to not pay a penny more than I have to?
  3.  If I join another network now, will I be able to keep the same number and put in my current ID sim card into that phone? Then when I finish my ID contract put in the new networks SIM card in? Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @HBooth 

We can confirm if you did want to leave iD Mobile we can provide you with a PAC code that you can give to your new network provider, once given, your iD Mobile number will be ported over to the new network sim card. 

A 30 days notice is given when cancelling your contract. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into your account and advise on this further. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?