Question

How to Upgrade

• 11 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I want to upgrade from sim only with ID to a monthly contract with ID. Carphone Warehouse offers upgrades but only with Vodaphone. They tell me to go instore to arrange or go direct to ID website. However the ID website has different prices, upfront costs andĀ  does not have all the plansĀ advertised on the Carphone warehouse. I want to keep my ID phone number, so I need to upgrade. Please can someone tell mehow I can take out a new carphone Warehouse contract as an upgrade without having to visit a store?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @TerandĀ 

We would advise Upgrading through the iD Mobile App. If you are still having issues,Ā please contact our ā€˜Upgradeā€™s Teamā€™ on ourĀ Live Chat | iD Mobile NetworkĀ function where someone will be able to assist you. Our team will proceed by verifying your details and the details of our competitorā€™s deal youā€™d like us to compare. You can chat to the upgrades team here - when in a chat, tell our virtual assistant that you would like to upgrade, youā€™ll then be directed to our ā€˜Upgrades Teamā€™. Please note that the live chat ā€˜Upgrade Teamā€™ are only available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

Ā 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?