Question

I am having trouble accessing Adult Content on my phone

• 6 June 2020
  • 7 replies

Why could I get adult pages yesterday, but can't now. Yes I have looked at the filters it's off, yes I have turned phone on and off.  Any fixes out there. Or am I paying for unlimited data for nothing. As can't speak to anyone at I'd to fix this.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Edruss,

Are you accessing over WiFi or over Mobile Data?

If the Content Filtering is switched off in the app/account, this should allow you to access adult content.

If you’re connected to WiFi then we have no control of any filtering and this is with your internet provider.

Try powering down the phone and leaving this turned off for 10 minutes to ensure that the phone resets on the network, then power this back up again.

Mohammed

Why could I get adult pages yesterday, but can't now. Yes I have looked at the filters it's off, yes I have turned phone on and off.  Any fixes out there. Or am I paying for unlimited data for nothing. As can't speak to anyone at I'd to fix this.

I have the same problems,  did you get any answers ?

I have turned off my adult content feature but still cant view adult content?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Darrenjalley,

Have you tried 

Try powering down the phone and leaving this turned off for 10 minutes to ensure that the phone resets on the network, then power this back up again.

Mohammed

Make sure you’re not accessing over WiFi either.

Mohammed

I have turned off my adult content feature but still cant view adult content?

Where is that? It's not in my Id account page

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Are you pay go @Colin Roberts or pay monthly?

If pay monthly, you should see the following option at the bottom of the “My services” page: 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Colin Roberts,

Did you manage to find it?

Will

Why iD Mobile?