Question

I can't receive calls

• 29 July 2020
  • 6 replies

I can not recive imcoming calls ülease help me i need to have impottant calls come in i have no idea what to do 

6 replies

I cant recive incoming calls and have had no emails replied to me i need to know why it says my number is unreasonable when ppl phone i will have to use a different provider of this is not sorted no body is in office to aswer my calls this has messed hospital appointments up and everything 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Leyanne,

We are very sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. Have you turned the phone completely off and then turned it back on again? This usually refreshes any issues that the phone may be having.

In regards to your other services, i.e texts/data, are they working fine?

To speak with a member of our Customer Services Team, you can use our live chat function found here.

Ryan

Hi. Did you manage to get it sorted? I have the same problem and the live chat bot is not helpful. I can call but I don't receive incoming calls and messages at all.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Nevena83 

We are sorry to hear this. Have you tried putting the sim in a different phone to see if you are able to receive calls and texts this way?

-Mohsin 

Hi. The problem was that the transfer of my old number was not 100% complete. I just had to wait a few more hours. It's perfectly fine now. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

That’s great to hear @Nevena83 

Feel free to message us for any further issues you may have.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?