Question

I don't have my SIM or know my mobile number to login

• 23 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I have a contract with you for the phone only and am using my 02 sim in the phone. I don’t not know the ID mobile number as I accidentally threw out the packaging which also had the ID SIM card in. I’m unable to access my account or even use the live chat as I don’t know the mobile number attached to my account, Please let me know how I can get the mobile number so that I can access my account.

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Only an ID Mobile staff member is going to be able to help track down your account. If you want to try live chat again you could try entering a dummy phone number into live chat such as 07000000000.

FYI - You can find your ID Mobile account number by logging into your online banking and viewing the reference number used to setup the Direct Debit. Give this to the live chat agent and they will be able to locate your account with ease. :wink:

Thank you, I just tried this and even with the account reference number from my bank statement & other details I provided such as name, address and DD amount they wouldn’t let me access my mobile number. I’m going to have to go into the phone shop I took the contract out with and speak to a human being as the 100& online system with iD is not working out at all.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

What exactly do you mean when you say “they wouldn’t let me access my mobile number”? 

What did the advisor say to you?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @fi8888 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview 

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?