Question

I have a problem with "3"

I transferred from 3 to iD for my other account with you. I snet the code at least twice.

I have just had a demend for two months money from 3.

1. did you get the code?
  2. did you use it?

Call me on 07989560972

Tony

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @TonyS 

Welcome to iD Community.

If your number has transferred your number over to iD  Mobile, then your account with 3 should have automatically disconnected.

We are unable to check your account from this public platform, but you can contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

However, best to check with 3 as well on the issue your facing . 

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Thanks Pearl,

The “Live Chat” site does not help. I am referred back to here. There is no obvious link in that link...

How do I get onto Live Chat directly??

T

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @TonyS 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Have this issued been resolved ? have you managed to get on the live chat?

Let us know

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi again,

I still cannot access Live Chat.  Just had a backup email from iD(no reply allowed) suggesting the same page.

There are still no working links to Live Chat, and only the automated phone system.

I am classed as vulnerable as I am over 70 and diabetic. So, how can I access Live Chat? That seems to be the only way to deal with my problem, and it can’t be reached!

Tony

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @TonyS 

Have you contacted 3 in regards to your letter demands?

I’ll get someone to pick this up for you and they’ll contact you via PM shortly.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi,

I have just had a second email. Once again it is from a “no reply” address.

I still can find NO working link to try Live Chat, So I am currently stuck with “3” demanding money after the date that account should have been cancelled and seemingly no-one at iD who can assist.

I am quite happy to be contacted by phone or email if a private connection is required. Equally can anyone provide me with a working link to Live Chat?

The page at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us refers to Live Chat, but only as letters, with no hyperlink embedded.

Can anyone help me at all?

Tony

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @TonyS 

So sorry this was not responded to, the team will look into your issue and get back to you soon.

You are on the right page, the live chat section looks like this below 

You need to click on the blue live chat  box , it’s blue when there is a agent available and grayed out when the agents are busy. 

Let me know if you get in touch with them. 

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?