Solved

I have been cut off but can't make a payment until next week. How do I get my services back?

• 14 May 2019
  • 2 replies

I am on benefits and I get paid fortnightly I can’t pay bill right now as I don’t get paid till next week but they have cut my services off and I desperately need them On so how do I get them back on without paying as I am going to pay full amount as soon as I can but I need my services on help...
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 15 May 2019, 13:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Vickyelliot2019

Good thing about iD Mobile is flexibility in billing. You can change the date of your monthly bill simply by logging in into your Account or by using Mobile App. You can set there the date most suitable for you.

Just go to "Billing" tab then scroll down to find "Manage my Direct Debit" and you there.
Below I included screenshot to help you find it.

Bare in mind. In order to change your date you would need to contact iD Mobile to unblock your services. Just head to this link and use Live Chat or call 7777 to speak to someone who could help you.

Kind Regards.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I am on benefits and I get paid fortnightly I can’t pay bill right now as I don’t get paid till next week but they have cut my services off and I desperately need them On so how do I get them back on without paying as I am going to pay full amount as soon as I can but I need my services on help...

Hello @Vickyelliot2019,

Following @Hikari 's advice will help your billing date line up with your payment date. Just note that changing your Direct Debit date can lead to a bigger pro-rata bill because of how Direct Debit date changes work, so if you do this, please read all the information clearly.

In regards to restoring services, you'd need to make a payment to allow us to restore the services.

We'd only place an outgoing bar on your services, this will not impact your ability to call iD Mobile or receive calls & texts.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?