Question

I need a PAC code urgently!

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 on idmobile. Unfortunately it’s now beyond repair so my only contact with you is via email.
I want to cancel my existing contract with idmobile and go to GiffGaff, keeping my existing number which is 07971 625999.
GiffGaff need a PAC code before I can go any further - asking for one on idmobile.co.uk give me a verification code which I get and enter and show various details where they are supposed to email me but nothing further happens and I have now waited for a day!
All I need is a PAC code!

2 replies

No reply so I’m going to have a word with Ofcom tomorrow - their regulations require that a PAC code should be sent within 60 seconds when requested.

Verb sap …

My email is mikewso@gmx.co.uk

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Mikpe5756 

Welcome to iD Community. 

Sorry to see the troubles your facing. 

If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider simply:

Text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

It’s totally free, and you will receive a text with your PAC number within a minute, it also will also include important information about any early termination charges (if any).

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your PAC to your new network.

Alternatively, you can contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?