Question

I need proof of purchase and I cant seem to be able to get it anywhere in my account!

• 14 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to get a proof of purchase from Idmobile to claim a warranty repair for my Huawei and it seems just imposible! Could you tel me how to request ine as soon as possible as i need to send my phone to the repair center and I can’t afford to be without my phone for much longer? It should be a straight forward process to request one.

Thanks

1 reply

Badge +10

@Nmattogno

Hi Welcome to the ID Community

I suggest you get in touch with live chat .

Click this link here for Live Chat. Once open, the Live Chat feature can be activated by pressing the button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Agents are available between:
9am - 8pm Monday to Friday.
9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Alternatively, you can call us for free on 7777 using your iD phone.
Or you can call 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile phone (charges may vary).

If your problems persist beyond 24 hours, please get in touch with our Social Media Team over at:
facebook.com/idmobileuk/
twitter.com/id_mobile_uk

The Social Media team are reachable from:
8 am until 8 pm during the week.
9 am to 5:30 pm on weekends.

If you have no luck contacting ID Mobile you can always send an email to the support team.
In order they can access your iD account please email with your Community Username, Full Name, Full Address, iD Mobile Number and Date of Birth and they well have this sorted. They usually reply and have many issues sorted within 24hrs.

Why iD Mobile?