Question

I want to cancel but no longer have my sim so I cannot register on 'my account' or the app. Please help so I ca cancel asap.

• 11 June 2021
  • 4 replies

I want to cancel but no longer have my sim so I cannot register on 'my account' or the app. Please help so I can cancel asap.

I have my account number. I currently pay for 3 separate sims/numbers on my account but I need to cancel 2 of them as i have not used them for months. Please Help.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Also to add to this the Live Chat isn’t working either so all options have been tried.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You can do this via live chat here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Click on the “Launch live chat” button and enter your information. Once you're connected to the ID Mobile chatbot type the word “Agent” and select “Disconnect my account” option and you will be connected to a live agent who will action your cancelation request.

If you rather wait, a member of the forum staff will be along at some point (possibly Monday now) and they will be able to put in your cancelation request after communicating via PM. 🙂

Thanks for the response, I’ll wait for a member of staff to communicate on Monday via a PM because the “Launch live chat” button doesn’t work (i’m clicking and nothing happens).

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi, 

We can certainly help you with the cancellation.

I have sent you a Private Message with further information, please could you reply back to us.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?