Solved

I would like to cancel within my 30 days but the link doesn't work

• 19 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have been trying to cancel my ID Mobile account for 4 weeks now.  Everyday i go to the ‘thinking of leaving’ link, i click on end my plan and it takes me to a page that says under construction constantly.  If i can not do it tomorrow i will not be within my 30 days.  For weeks that site says under construction and i have tried talking to chatbots that are useless.  I just want to speak to a human being and cancel my account before it renews again.  I am getting very upset that is seemingly impossible and you can not ever contact someone to talk to.

This is what i see all the time:

tools.png https://www.porting.idmobile.co.uk/AutoSwitchingCommunity is under construction

Stay tuned.

Please help

Carly

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 20 January 2021, 16:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @csicarly,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with cancelling.

Did you want to keep the number or to lose it?

You can text  PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code

or

You can text STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code

Give either to your new network to leave.

You don’t request both, just the one that’s required.

PAC code is for transferring and keeping the number

STAC code is given if you are not keeping the number and this will process the disconnection once your new provider processes this.

If you still need help, let us know.

Mohammed

I don’t want to take it or lose it.  I am not getting a new contract.  i Just want to end this contract please

Carly

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @csicarly,

No problem,  the reason I advised the above is (assuming you’ll still have a provider and not stopping the use of using a mobile phone altogether) you’ll should have a provider to give a code to even if it’s not a new one.

Using a STAC code for example if you did not need to keep the iD number let’s you cancel without providing any extra notice period.

Since you just want to cancel, we can send you a PM to process this but it will mean 30-days notice to be provided and that will mean further line rental you’ll have to pay as you’re liable for this.

I’ll send you a PM anyway.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?