Solved

IMEI for stolen mobile

• 23 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello!

I've just had my mobile stolen and I understand my mobile network can provide the IMEI. I urgently need it because I cannot file a report to the police unless I have the IMEI number :(

The Chat Bot was of no help and the I contacted the Live Chat after hours in order to contact an agent.

Please help!

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 24 March 2021, 13:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Hello, 

I also need my mobile’s IMEI in order to file a stolen property report to the police, and the Live Chat was of no help :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Majestic 

We can certainly provide you with the IMEI number of your handset. We will send you a Private Message to help with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Hello. I urgently require the IMEI for my phone and my insurance company have said my network provider can assist. Could you please help me?  Thank you Donna

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mccwatson,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to get that IMEI for you.

Will

Hello,

Could I get my phones IMEI number its lost

Thank you .

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Abdulmaflahi,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?