Question

International calls & premium rate calls - NOT WORKING (2nd time asking about this!!!!!!)

• 13 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Okay, this is my second and FINAL attempt at getting an ID human to contact me with regard to solving this issue.  I raised this previously and it was changed to ‘solved’ and it was not solved.

1. Some weeks ago now, I activated premium rate calls and international calls
  2. This activation didn’t work for either.
  3. I tried turning my iphone off and on, and this didn’t activate anything
  4. I have tried turning switching off the premium rate calls and international calls and then switching them back on and this doesn’t work.
  5. Yes, I have checked I have done this correctly.
  6. No, I do not want to talk to a Bot.
  7. Yes, I’m about to cancel my contract if this is not resolved as I need BOTH features for work
  8. Image attached shows that all toggles are switched on

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @MUM0001 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing.

Please can you confirm if you have a spending cap set on your account? 

When you try to make premium calls or international calls, are there any error messages ? 

Are you using your SIM in the UK at the moment ?

Michelle 

iD Mobile

Userlevel 1

Hello @MUM0001 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing.

Please can you confirm if you have a spending cap set on your account? No, there is no spending cap.

When you try to make premium calls or international calls, are there any error messages ? I just get a message back saying I need to ‘top up’ to call this number.

Are you using your SIM in the UK at the moment ?  Yes

Michelle 

iD Mobile

Userlevel 1

It also states ‘you have reach your capped limit’ but I haven’t set a capped limit.

Userlevel 1

It seems there’s also another problem...you can’t find my account now!  Please help me!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @MUM0001,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?