International Podcast Day

• 30 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
Monday 30th September 2019 is International Podcast Day. A day to celebrate the power of all things podcast.

Whether you produce your own podcasts, are an occasional contributor or just a regular listener, then 30th September is the day to get together with fellow ‘casters and spread the podcast love. And, if you’ve never listened to one, then International Podcast Day is the day to change all that.

Here is our top 3 Podcast:
- Private Parts
- Serial
- Off Menu

To celebrate International Podcast Day on the iD Community, share your favourite podcast and tell us why you love it in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you.

And, if you’ve always fancied having a go yourself, there’s no better day to take to the airwaves. We’ll be listening.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Podcasts are great! I don't often get time to listen to them on a consistent basis but they're always there to catch up on.

I've found that Acast is a top app for managing your podcasts as they can be downloaded directly from there, and it helps you discover new ones too.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
I love, love, love James Acaster (going to see him on 10th October) and Ed Gamble is hilarious on Task Master!

I don't normally take time to listen to Pod Casts but theirs has turned my head, I've heard good things, and I'll make an effort with Off Menu!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I don't listen to Podcasts on a regular basis or anything but I was recently on a long car journey and needed something to listen to as dislike listening to music on the radio.

I checked out Happy Hour Podcast and found a great one with Ricky Gervais which had me in stitches.

Definitely recommend!

Mohammed
Userlevel 4
Never really thought anything of podcasts sometimes I uses them to catch up on the news when meditating🙏

Why iD Mobile?