Question

internet banking registration help?

• 4 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Trying to register my new phone for internet banking, I have kept my old number etc, but each time I have got to the security code stage of the registration, where the bank has to ring me, phone doesn't ring, their call goes straight to voice mail. so cant enter the requires security code.
Rang my bank four times, have even put their customer service numbers in my contacts, and still they cant ring me, the bank have said its and issue my end!!! Not theirs.
I need to register my phone!!!!!
Help

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @Ratty1

We're sorry to hear you've been having any sort of trouble there with your internet banking and iD Mobile.

It could potentially be something that we need to escalate on your account to be looked into by our Tech Team. So could you contact us through one of the various means available here:
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

It would be helpful too if when you speak to our Customer Services. Have them include the name of the bank you're using and if possible, the number they're trying to use to contact you. As this would be helpful for our Tech Team to know to ensure things are working as they should.

Edit:

Just to add too. If you know the number to be potentially chargeable, then if your account is capped to £0 (zero), or you have any premium services blocked in your iD Mobile app settings. That could potentially be a factor.

Why iD Mobile?