Solved

iPhone 12 Pro 256GB

• 21 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi, 

I’m looking at ordering the iPhone 12 Pro 256GB. When I go to checkout it says that the phone will be available from 15th December. Please can you confirm whether this is the definite date that orders will be despatched from your warehouse? I’m currently without a phone so knowing a date of delivery is important to me. 

Thank you for your time. 

icon

Best answer by Will 26 November 2020, 19:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @JessicaW30,

That’s the date we expect to be able to ship the phones out to customers. 

Will

I make my purchase at 22 of november 2020 of a Iphone 12 256 mg, I pay the entry but no one send me the Iphone.

Im waiting all this time can someone give me an answer or when you deliver the phone?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @pequicho,

The iPhone 12 is currently on back-order.

Has the upfront cost been taken fully?

If so, we’ll be waiting for stock of the phone still.

I believe it’s 23rd February for the next re-stock.

Mohammed

Sorry but Im waiting since 22 of November my currently phone his broken. The colour of the iphone doesn't matters, wich iphone you have to send me asap? Do you have another 12 or 12 pro max. If not I want my refund to by with other company. 

Can also you call me or textxxxxxx me email by xxxxxxxxxx because I need to sorted this and im going to wait until february. Thanks Ilda

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @pequicho 

I can see my colleague has sent you a Private Message regarding this. We look forward to hearing from you there.

-Mohsin

Where did he send me a message? Can see nothing. You cant send an email? This is really hard, just want my money back and that's it. I'm  really tired of all this conversations by community.  This is not professional let me know. At least a call to apologise it will be nice.

So dont want more messages I want my refund asap, when was to me to pay was so quick, no takes ages to do what im asking? 

Sorry but im really tired and upset 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @pequicho,

This was sent as a Private Message by the Community.

You can access this here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?