Solved

Iphone 12 pro Order

• 25 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi, i have ordered the iphone 12 pro pacific blue on the 22/11/20 and upon ordering the expected delivery date was 24/11/20. I dont know if my order has been successfully processed however the upfront cost has been taken from my account. I need an update regarding this as i am currently without a phone. Regards

icon

Best answer by Will 2 December 2020, 11:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @GhostedG,

We’ll drop you Private Message now to see where we’re up to with your order.

Will

Hello!i ordered iPhone 12 pro!Can you Tell me Please when it’s arrive?Because I did’nt get the answer Just it’s pre order at the moment is not the answer !My e-mail djstevetaylor33@gmail.com 

Many Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Istvan,

We will also send you a PM now so that we can find out more regarding your order.

Ryan

Hi could you also shed some light on the order I placed for the iPhone 12 back in November please- expected delivery was 12th January and have had no emails or texts about the status of my order.

Thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Zakia,

I’m sorry to hear about this. We will send you a PM now to check the date on your order as different models of the iPhone are available at different times.

Ryan

Hi I’m wanting to order a iPhone 12 Pro in gold, can you tell me if they’re in stock? 

my email is XXXXXXX

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Rachellege,

What memory size is it you’re after?

Will

Why iD Mobile?