Solved

Is it possible to set up a Call Divert to Multiple Numbers on ID Mobile

• 9 November 2018
  • 2 replies

As in the title it is very important for me to know if it's possible to divert calls on ID sim to lets say more than one different mobile number?
icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 9 November 2018, 20:26

View original

2 replies

Badge +10
If you require a call divert service it all depends on the features available on your mobile.
ID mobile can handle standard call diverts that are setup via your mobile handset.

If your mobile lets you enter more than one number for a call divert then it may work.
Please note however you will be charged for all forward or diverted calls.
Calls diverted will be charged at the normal call cost so calls diverted to another UK network would be included in your monthly allowances and then 40p/min outside of this.

If you require a service outside of the standard call divert then you are going to need either an App from the store that can do exactly what you want, but some do come at a price, the alternative would be a paid online service.

ID Mobile as far as I am aware offer the standard mobile services at present, like most others, however there is nothing stopping you looking around for a call divert service, or trying an app from the app store.
Thanks a lot for your reply. This is really useful, I'll try this and have a look around.
Cheers.

Why iD Mobile?