Question

Issue with transferring old number - port-in request can't be submitted

• 7 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, I’m having issues with transferring my old number. 

I have received the phone and new sim.

First, I tried doing it on the website filling out the form, but since I have not received an obvious transaction number I put my order number in and it said it had submitted successfully. A while later, I receive a text from ID mobile to say there was an issue with processing this request and that the details may be incorrect, so I’m guessing I had the wrong transaction number. I did not receive an invoice or anything with my parcel with a transaction number on.

I then registered with the ID mobile app and tried to transfer my old number that way. I initially was able to put in the ID mobile number, PAC code and my old number and each had a green tick next to it, but I received an error message saying one of them was incorrect. Now when I try to do it again, there is a message in the app saying “Sorry, your port-in request can’t be submitted at the moment.”

Is anyone able to advise what to do next please? I have transferred my old number to other networks quickly and successfully in the past with no issues. I have double checked all the information is correct (bar from the lack of transaction number).

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Tomasz Swiderski 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help with your request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Michelle I'm also having the same issue. Submitted port request on the 14th but it's still not done 6 days later. Any help regarding this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Rebecc09 

We are very sorry for the delay with your number port, due to an issue early in the week with our systems, number ports have been delayed.

We do have a team working through all port in requests as we speak.

You will receive a text message once your number has ported over successfully.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hello

Tried to transfer my old number, but message me port in request can't be submitted at the moment, please try again later

Any help

Update - I just went to try again in the app and it has let me submit my request now so hopefully it goes through properly this time

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Snickerdoodle 

If you are still having issues with porting your number, please let us know here and we will send you a Private Message. Just to advise, all number ports can take from 24-48 hours to complete.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?