January binge watching?

• 10 January 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
It’s freezing, it’s January, and it’s a long time until payday - officially box set season! I'm almost at the end of 14 seasons of Grey's Anatomy. What’s your latest binge watch?

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
I'm currently re-watching Game of Thrones, ready for the new season in April! 📺
Userlevel 3
My last binge was Supernatural (all 13 seasons) in the run up to the new season airing, but I don't have any that I'm currently watching. Thinking that a Netflix browse is in order very soon though!

Nikita
Badge +10
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, then the new series of Star Trek Discovery, out later this month. Netflix is in danger of absorbing me soon, so much on offer and yet very little time to watch it all!
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Personally.

I've just begun "Brooklyn Nine Nine" on Netflix in the last week, and so far so many laughs there.
I'm also watching through "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and up to Season 7 of that.

I need to stop binge watching true crime documentary series and try to plow through more tv shows on my backlist of personal interests and friend recommendations this year.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I'm currently re-watching Game of Thrones, ready for the new season in April! 📺

I second this! Though you've probably finished it by now.

Still on Season 5 and the missus is watching for the first time not knowing what will happen, it's great seeing her reactions.

Also been catching up on various Animes, "Seven Deadly Sins" is a great one for anyone that wants something new to watch (and yes, it's on Netflix including the movie).

Mohammed
Userlevel 4
On Netflix I have just finished Travelers Season 3 which was great, if you like your sci fi or 'time travel' type of programs its a great watch. My girlfriend say we need to get through Making a Murderer Season 2 next as we watched Season 1 together, and we really want to see it before anything hits the news (just in case he gets released or anything).
Jase
Userlevel 1
100% recommend YOU on Netflix... gripping! Also I found the Fyre Festival documentary on there really interesting 🙂
Userlevel 4
We have finished Season 2 of Making a Murderer, so now looking for suggestions of what next. This thread is useful to check back on so we can pick something recommended which we probably havent seen yet. Have you noticed with a mixture of subscription TV from either Sky/Virgin/BT plus Netflix, Amazon Prime etc there is really way too much stuff to watch so its great to have other peoples recommendations.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
We have finished Season 2 of Making a Murderer, so now looking for suggestions of what next. This thread is useful to check back on so we can pick something recommended which we probably havent seen yet. Have you noticed with a mixture of subscription TV from either Sky/Virgin/BT plus Netflix, Amazon Prime etc there is really way too much stuff to watch so its great to have other peoples recommendations.

Definitely! A great range. Sadly, I only use Netflix and Now TV (Movies). I've not had cable tv for quite some time now!

100% recommend YOU on Netflix... gripping! Also I found the Fyre Festival documentary on there really interesting :)

I'm down for the occasional documentary and Fyre Festival was really good!

They've added one for Ted Bundy which you might like, It's on my list to watch.

Why iD Mobile?