Solved

Just joined but cannot contact agents???

• 19 June 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Just joined and have a problem but cannot contact agents, live chat constantly busy! Have I made a big mistake joining this company if its impossible to speak or chat with someone? Got 3 family members to join as well so they are not very happy either. Cannot use the app the sims have not arrived so cannot register, another issue it seems, especially if the sims never arrive and someone else starts using them.

Any advice from experienced members welcome, might just stick with GiffGaff at least the agents answer your questions. 😡
icon

Best answer by Chloe 19 June 2018, 13:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @Spikeyman

I'm sad to see that you feel you have made a mistake joining iD Mobile, this is certainly not how we want you to feel!

Let's have a look and see what we can do to help you with your issue.

When did you order the iD Mobile SIM cards? Unfortunately, you would not be able to register for the app until they arrive.

Please note: we have a Social Media Team working over on Facebook and Twitter from 8 am - 8 pm. If live chat is busy then you can always message us there for a prompt response.

Thanks,

Chloé.
Userlevel 1
Thanks for the prompt reply restored some faith with your response and ways to contact you. 😀
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thanks for the prompt reply restored some faith with your response and ways to contact you. 😀

Hey @Spikeyman

I'm glad that @Chloe has managed to help restore your faith in us.

We hope that the next time you have any problems, we can assist you without the need to call!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?