Solved

Keep seeing instagram...!! Or whatever its called. Is it worth having and how do I get it...

• 4 April 2018
  • 4 replies

Keep seeing instagram...!! Or whatever its called. Is it worth having and how do I get it...
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 8 April 2018, 13:58

View original

4 replies

I love Instagram, sharing my pics and seeing my friends is great! I vote get it! ❤️????
Userlevel 1
You can follow anyone that sends cool photos that you would like to see more of. You can go to the app store on your phone and search 'Instagram'. Download the first one there and after you download it follow the instructions within the app to get your account ready.
Userlevel 1
As Gallifreyangirl says it is a social network based on photography. You can post photos or videos, or just follow people who post photos on topics of interest such as cookery or travel. Like all social media, if used correctly it can be fun. But beware of the "perfect" lifestyle of some. Those are "bloggers" with faked super happy/ affluent lifestyle photos. So don't be affected by their "negative" effects. Enjoy Instagram.
Userlevel 1
It’s a picture sharing app that is owned by Facebook. You can get this by anapp on your phone or join up by the website. If you have Facebook account will log you straight in.

Why iD Mobile?