Question

Lied to by agent

• 10 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I received a call from an agent offering upgraded phone at end of 2 year contract based on same allowances and with no increase in price. However when the new contract details appeared on my account my data had been reduced by 50% and the price increased. Has anyone else been duped in this way? I’ve lodged a complaint and will likely cancel my contract unless this can be resolved quickly.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Mbavidge 

We are sorry to hear this. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Shocking service from iD and Carphone Warehouse. iD won’t take responsibility for the situation and are passing the blame to Carphone Warehouse who in turn are blaming iD. I am going around in circles. I plan to share the situation on my professional networks, Twitter, etc and hopefully get advice on how to resolve this since neither iD nor Carphone Warehouse  are willing to resolve this issue of mis-selling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mbavidge,

I can see that we are still looking into this and we will get back to you shortly via Private Message.

Regards,

Kash

iD Mobile

Why iD Mobile?