Solved

Live Chat not working

• 7 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to talk to customer support, but ID Mobile Live Chat is not working. Please can someone direct me to a different customer support number (not 7777) or to another access point for Live Chat?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 7 April 2022, 22:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Joe Scadding,

It’s online support only with iD Mobile - no telephone support.

If you’re having trouble with their live chat service, try contacting iD Mobile by sending a PM on their facebook or twitter social media platforms.

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person, for a more timely response to your query.

It could be several days before somebody from iD reads your post this community.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Hello @Joe Scadding,

It’s online support only with iD Mobile - no telephone support.

If you’re having trouble with their live chat service, try contacting iD Mobile by sending a PM on their facebook or twitter social media platforms.

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person, for a more timely response to your query.

It could be several days before somebody from iD reads your post this community.

Anyway, good luck.

Ridiculous. Worst service I’ve ever had from a mobile company 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Indeed @Joe Scadding - iD not well rated for customer service, as suggested in the most recent telecoms customer service survey published by OFCOM here.

Next OFCOM survey should be published in a month or so.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Joe Scadding, just checking in to see if you managed to get in touch via one of the channels above?

Thank you,

Rory

hello live chat is not working, there is no customer support person to speak to. How do i make a complaint? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Chaudry Ali, Live Chat is operational and working just fine on my side. Please try with another device or browser if you’re having trouble, or contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?