Solved

Live chat not working

Why isn’t your live chat working? It’s 10.00 am on Sunday 17th June. It’s says it is open at 9.00am.
icon

Best answer by Chloe 19 June 2018, 10:21

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi there @Ann Smith

I am afraid we did have some issues with web chat on Sunday 😞 We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Remember, we can also be contacted on Facebook or Twitter and our Social Media Team are very prompt with their response!

Thanks,

Chloé.

facebook.com/idmobileuk/
twitter.com/id_mobile_uk
still not working... been days
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @nicofars

Unfortunately it has been a little intermittent this week, but that is being looked at.

In the interim, our Social Media Team should be more than capable of handling any enquiries you could have there.

facebook.com/idmobileuk/
twitter.com/id_mobile_uk

They're reachable from 8 am until 8 pm during the week, and 9 am to 5:30 pm on weekends.

Fingers crossed it's only a short matter of time till our Live Chat is back online though.

Kevin

Hello, 

I try live chat ID team 

I Can't call you because I'm deaf 

I need to payment to my bills now and i need to text 

From DTonye 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @DTonye4 , have you got access to our app or http://my.idmobile.co.uk as you can check on your account and make a payment there.

If you have any issues you can reach out to the Social Media team 

-Phil 

please please please can someone help me. These help pages are a nightmare. I cannot access or create an account as my sim is blocked and cannot speak with anyone at ID Mobile 

How can I speak with someone about unblocking my sim on live chat. This is getting so frustrating. I cannot set up an account as my sim is not working. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @hoody1960 

We’ve sent you a private message here now so that we can assist you further with the SIM unblocking matter.

Is it a PUK code you’re being asked for?

If you could let us know by reply to the private message we’ll get to that for you.

Thanks.

I don’t use Facebook or twitter.  You’ve text me to ask me to contact you because my PAC request has gone wrong.

What do I do now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Gary Indiana,

We’ll get a PM sent over for some support on this. Please check this shortly.

Mohammed

Thanks Mohammed, I don’t know what a PM is, maybe you can just give me a call or text and let me know what to do.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Gary Indiana 

Sorry for any confusing acronyms there.  A “private message” was what was meant by that.

If you click this link that should open up your Private Messages inbox here.  One of our team will get back to you there with further help upon your reply.

Why iD Mobile?