Solved

Lost all data signal

Userlevel 1

My daughter has an ID Mobile sim, that I pay for. She’s lost all data signal in the past week or so. She has loads of data left though. Can someone please contact me about this?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 November 2021, 00:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @IrritatedUser, it would also be a good idea to check for any network issues or problems using the following page:

http://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Because iD mobile use three’s network in the UK, your area might have ongoing issues due to three’s 5G ‘big-build’ project.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Now that is very helpful thanks! Looks like that might be the issue. We're fine at home but there are definitely issues around her school. 

Userlevel 1

Do you know how long the work is going to take? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@IrritatedUser ,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @IrritatedUser,

If you can provide your postcode, we can take a look for you.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @IrritatedUser,

How many bars of signal are showing? Are calls and text messages affected at all?

Also, has your daughter tried then SIM in a different handset to see how it behaves?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi

It's worked fine for over a year up to now. Could the sim have got damaged? Calls seem absolutely fine. Texts mostly seem fine unless she's in a rubbish signal area. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@IrritatedUser ,

Have you entered your post code HERE to check if there are any issues in your area?

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hiya. Yeah I did check there thanks. Nothing seems to be amiss. 

Userlevel 1

Hi. This was sorted about a week after the last issue but it’s happening again. I’m paying for a service my daughter has only occasionally. How do I cancel early due to utter lack of usability?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

It definitely sounds as though that may be the issue then from what you’ve described @IrritatedUser.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Will

Why iD Mobile?